what i do
I have an eye for clean design and incorporate this lens in my technical and business work .
I am proficient in moving projects quickly from early creative stages to minimal viable product.
I am detail oriented and excel in organizing resources and building on team strengths.
My approach to work is lean and with the purpose moving teams forward quickly.
- Marathon for Mental Health
- My Fall in Nepal
- Cuba Trip
- US Department of Education
Design and Q&A LeadSept 2016 - present EcoXPT Research Project - Harvard Graduate School of Education
EcoXPT is a software-based middle school science curriculum that supports learning about the causal dynamics of ecosystems though observation and exploration in a virtual world.
Co-FounderNov 2016 — present Luccia
Luccia is a edtech start up focused on using AR/VR technology to enhance learning for both in-class and online learning contexts.
Co-FounderJan 2015 – Aug 2016 TradeRoutes
TradeRoutes was an educational technology venture that was founded in a Boston College dorm room that provided curriculum-aligned virtual reality immersions for the purpose of bringing history and non-fiction stories to life for K12 social studies classrooms. Over the course of my senior year, I led a team of 11 undergraduate students in moving from prototyping a concept, coding our mobile app, and eventually to piloting our solution with a local middle school classroom.
Harvard Graduate School of Education2016 - 2017 Technology, Innovation, and Education (Ed.M.)
- Leadership roles:
- Commencement Marshal for TIE Cohort
- Co-Founder of AR/VR @ HGSE
- Co-Founder and Vice President of Events for the university-wide Harvard AR/VR Student Alliance
- Student Advisory Board Representative for the HGSE Career Services Office
- Student Ambassador for the HGSE Admissions Office
- Co-Founder of HGSE Outdoors Club
- Event Organizer for HGSE Running Club
Boston College2012 - 2016 Computer Science and Applied Pscyhology & Human Development
- Leadership roles:
- President — Gates Millennium Scholars @ BC (April 2015 - April 2016)
- President — Students for Education Reform (April 2015 - April 2016)
- Leadership Coach — Boston College Office of Student Involvement (April 2015-April 2016)
- Kairos Retreat Leader — April 2016
- Treasurer — Buddhism Club (April 2015 - April 2016)
- Publicity Head — Lynch School of Education Senate (April 2014 - April 2015)
- Public Relations Director — Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (January 2013 - April 2015)